1. Nourishing body cream. I love nourishing winter collection from Bath&Body Works, but you can use any brand. The most important criteria to choose winter body cream is to check that it is nourishing. So, put your moisturizers in closet till spring)
2. Argan Oil. I am a sort of argan oil maniac. If you enter my bathroom, you will see it the majority of products I use: shampoo, conditioners, masks... It's really magical. I got 100% pure argan oil for Christmas which I can't wait to try. You can use it as mask for your hair, add it to your bath or just apply it instead of body lotion.
3. Sugar Body Scrub. I insist on sugar scrubs for one simple reason. Sugar is gentle with your skin. In winter any kind of product containing sea salt will do harm for your already dry skin. First of all for its drying qualities, secondly because of size of scrubbing parts in product (usually salt scrubs have bigger parts which easily irritate your skin).
4. Lip Scrub. Actually this one you can easily make yourself. Just mix sugar, honey and some delicious oil. Apply it generously but gently. Or, if you don't like experiments just buy any gentle lip scrub. Why do you need it? Cause no matter how many layers of chapstick you'll apply, from time to time you need to remove dead skin from your lips, which appears more often both in summer\qinter season.
5. Lip balm. Of course, you want to show your new gorgeous lipstick from Sephora but first apply a layer of your old buddy - chapstick. My favorite lip balms are original chapstick and eos but it's totally up to you which brand to use.
6. Nail strengthener. Well, you obviously did some fancy nail design for winter holidays which ruined your nails. I am guilty as well. Plus, it can be shocking but your nails get damaged by cold weather too. So, my dear, say bye bye to gel manicure till St. Valentine Day and go to the closest drugstore.
7. Energizing mask. Did you notice how your skin become grey and pale? You need some vitamins! Choose something which contains Vitamin E, C, but be careful with ingredients, read carefully to prevent an allergy.
8. Coconut Oil. If you don't have coconut oil at your kitchen, shame on you, Not only it provides you healthy cooking, it's also must have for your skin. It's moisturizing, anti-bacterial, nourishing... And it's cheap:)
Please, let me know your winter beauty skincare products and don't forget to like it and share!)