1. Moisturizing lip stain from Sephora collection. Alright, it is not actually really moisturizing but comparing to other matte lip stain products it does not dry lips. I am satisfied with its coverage, texture. Also I must say it is pretty long-wearing (3-5 hours). One more thing I like about it. It doesn't leave marks. Once you applied it, five minutes later you can drink, eat, kiss... Isn't that cool?)
2. L'Oreal Lumi foundation. I used to have Lumi foundation about 3 years ago. But I wasn't satisfied with its coverage back then. After dozens of beauty bloggers shouted how awesome this foundation is I decided to give it the second chance. I don't know what changed but the coverage is really better. Also I like its luminous finish. However, it doesn't cover imperfections and it is a little bit cakey. So there is certainly a room to grow for this product.
3. Lancome exfoliating cream. Even though I don't have dry skin (I have combination skin), for winter time this exfoliating creme works great. It is extremely gentle, soft and moisturizing. I like the fact that exfoliating parts clean your skin without damaging your skin, so it works for the most sensitive skin as well.
4. Lancome facial toner. Just as the previous product, Lancome facial toner is simply amazing. It is super gentle, even reminds me a face milk. After using it I can feel immediately how better my skin feels. Refreshed and clean.
5. Sephora sculpt trio. I already mentioned this product in my previous posts but I am still using it. I like that it is easy-to-blend powdery product with colors which are suitable for almost any skin tone. You can also build the necessary tone. It is easy to use even for contouring newbee)
6. BS Cosmetics brush set. I got a package of 10 different makeup brushes for an amazing price. And I guess that it's perfect for a girl who doesn't want to look for each brush separately and wants to get a basic brush set. This set is also great for traveling because it includes pretty much everything you need.