1. NYX Liquid Illuminator. Winter and especially winter holidays is the perfect time to shine bright like a diamond:), so I was looking for some highlighting product. When I saw the price of this particular product on Amazon (5-6$), I was very surprised. It has a nice reputation and it seems like good value for its price. The only one thing I was afraid of is that's going to be too shiny and sparkling. Well. when I got it and tried it on, I was quite satisfied. This product is really very liquid, so you need to be careful while using it, but at the same time it's very easy to blend. It's not a typical highlighter, it's more like a sparkling cream. I apply a little bit on my cheekbones daily and for more glowing look I use it on my forehead, above my top lip and on my chest. A great product for holidays!
2. Sephora Primer. For some reason I never paid attention to this primer. I never heard about it, never tried, so buying it was kinda risky. But I simply love it! It's a gel with very pleasant soft touch. All you need to do it's just to apply one little drop of this primer and gently spread it all over your face. It's so light that I even can't feel it. And it really ma;kes your makeup to stay longer.
3. M.A.C. lipstick. Of course, many of you heard so many things about M.A.C. lipsticks, so I won't discover anything new. I just want to say that I find their color line adorable and the one I have - Hollywood Cerise - suits me perfectly. And it's really long-lasting, so I guess it worth 17$.
4. Conceal RX. This concealer became my favorite because of three words. Coverage. Match. Long-lasting. This cute tube despite it's simplicity, has a really good product inside. It's a heavy coverage, so be ready to apply a small amount. Works great for redness, blemishes and any skin imperfections.
5. Sephora Eye Pencil. I really like Sephora Makeup Collection because there you can find everything you need. I was looking for white pencil for my waterline, so I got this pencil in Russian White color. It seems too white when you apply it, but I got used to blend it after a little bit so works for me. It's also waterproof and long-lasting.
6. Lancome Mascara. I got this wonderful mascara as Christmas present and since I got it, I couldn't wait to try. I tried it with mascara base which adds additional volume. My lashes look huuuge with this wonderful product (alright, two products). It's not for everyday use, in my opinion, because it provides you great dramatic look. However, it's absolutely up to you.
7. Matte Liquid Lip stain from Bourjois. This one I got in December 2014. Yes, yes, 2014. It happened that I forgot about this lip stain and rediscovered it only now. And what I have to say... It's amazing! Among all other lip stain this one is my favorite. It doesn't dry your lips as many others do, it gives you sensual color and it stays on your lips up to 4-5 hours (in my experience).
Thank you for reading! Don't forget to 'like" this article and to share!:)