Hi there!) Here are some of hair tutorials which are really adorable and I want to try all of them personally. Hope, you'll enjoy it as much as I do:)
Hologram nail polish
Opi nail color
NARS Cosmetics gold nail polish
$23 - liberty.co.uk
Burberry gold nail polish
Butter london nail polish
Sally Hansen burgundy nail polish
Ciaté pastel nail polish
Deborah lippmann nail color
White shoulder bag
Topshop gold home decor
$7.57 - topshop.com
H M star home decor
$3.01 - hm.com
Home Essentials glass drinkware
2015 is almost over and it's the right time to look at the best trends of this year.
1. Ash Blonde. As gorgeous Marilyn said one day that gentlemen prefer blondes, this year is significant because of trendy ash blonde. At the first half of the year we saw many celebrities dying their hair in this fabulous color.
2. Messy braid. This trend has been on top for many seasons already. It's not a surprise because this kind of hairstyle doesn't require too much effort. There is some inspiration for you.
3. Elegant Ombre. Who doesn't know what ombre is? This year modified classic ombre with more elegant and smooth looks.
4. Sleek Ponytail. This easy-to-create look makes you Glam Queen wherever you go. All you need is hair gel and smoothing hair brush.
5. Braided Updo. For this hairstyle you'll need a bunch of bobby pins and your favorite hairspray.
6. Flower accessories. Even if you don't like real flower on your table, you definitely need flowers in your hair. This gorgeous trend was started by Dolce&Gabanna, but you can find amazing inspiration in collections of other couturiers as well.
8. Beachy Waves. Do you want to look fresh as you just came back from vacation? This hairstyle can help you out.
Do you need some inspiration for your holiday makeup? There are some of ideas:)